Complaints Handling Policy
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 5 working days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to one of our management team, who will review your complaint and and collate any information required.
- We will aim to respond to your complaint within 56 days of receipt, if we have not provided a response within 28 days we will provide you update including the expected date of our final decision.
- We will issue a final decision letter within 56 days of receipt.
- Where the ‘Consumer Rights Act October 2015’ applies ie; there is an ‘underlying finance agreement’ in place this can be referred as below. Where consumer finance is not in place the Financial Ombudsman is unable to adjudicate on your complaint, if applicable you can contact the Financial Ombudsman, the address is listed below.
Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Financial Ombudsman on